Saturday, August 22, 2015

My come back and Hope

                                    Let Me Start Again!



It is not that easy to start writing again after a lapse of a few years.
It is not that I did not get any inspirations in the mornings.God constantly keeps speaking, specially to anyone who is anxiously waiting to hear from Him.

Technology keeps changing, while my age keeps advancing not being able to keep up with the new improvements.Eyes and ears diminish in their functions.That did not hinder me from writing. it is that I could not get to   my blog on my new iPad.!

Thanks to my grand son, in less than five minutes he helped out to over come this impediment. Here I am to share my thoughts  once again!

God has been good to me all the time. Leading  me upholding me,encouraging me,guiding and giving  me good health and peace.

He is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end.In between He is our guide if we submit our lives to His plan and purpose.

I learnt  one great lesson:  It  is not for me to make my plans and ask God to bless it. it is for my part to submit to His plan and will that He has about me in prayer and ask Him to guide me . This will bring contentment, joy and success.

The best way to live is to be surrendered to the almighty and live in His presence. True, as humans we fail and fall but God's  grace has provided a way to rise up and come back: Repentance and being washed by the blood of Jesus and cleansed by it.

Thus I am journeying in this path of righteousness and hoping for the reward of the righteous at the end of my journey on this earth.

I wish, hope and pray that I will be  one on whom the blessing of the righteous will be bestowed. "Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord.  ----.They rest from their labors and their works do follow them."
This is my hope. what is yours?


No comments: