Thursday, June 10, 2021

My this morning’s special thought.

Indescribable beauty!  The beauty of Jesus. 

      “You are beautiful beyond description, too marvellous for words, too wonderful for comprehension that nothing ever seen or heard,” I sing this often

The song goes on:

“Who can fathom Your infinite wisdom, who can.know    the   depth   Of your love , you are beautiful beyond description , majesty enthroned above.

 I stand in awe of you, Holy God.”

The beauty of Jesus is His character.. It is not His physical handsomeness.

I know prophet Isiah said ,” He had no form or comeliness. We turned our faces away from looking at Him”.

It is His character that attracts us to Him. That is the beauty of Jesus .

Selfless as He is, He wants me and all of us to be like Him.

To attain this great ambition of His. He did not hesitate to sacrifice himself on the cross,dipised, forsaken by all even by the Father God!

If this isn’t love , then what is true love ? I wondered.

 

      The above were my thoughts as I woke up this morning.

Today it is  June 2021, the covid year.The whole earth is filled with several kinds of fears , loneliness ,defeat and dread! 

To be reminded of the beauty , the love and the call of Jesus to come to Him for protection, embrace and solace fills my heart with joy. Thank you Jesus.

‘What can I give you in return?   I surrender myself to you . Mould me and make me like you Lord. I want to wak with you like Enoch of old and be caught up with you when you come to take me home’,. I whispered to Jesus.

I sang ‘Jesus I love you, I know thou art mine, 

For thee all the pleasures of sin  sincerely from my heart.


I  know there is eternity waiting . I want to be with Him over there.

In the meanwhile let me spend my time praying for others , serving you in anyway possible,and preparing myself to be with Him.

I know you love me.Thank you for your love , peace and mercy.







Holy God

No comments: