Friday, January 23, 2009

Encouragement To The seekers of Righteousness

Yesterday I took a step in bridging a long standing gap,to do what is right before God.It is amazing how the Lord assists even in minute details: I was planning this in my mind. Weighing the pros and cons.I told the Lord if the weather is good and the path is not slippery I'll walk to this place. The Lord who controls the nature, made a change in it. [I think just for my sake]I was able to walk to the place. He was with me all though the happenings. I trust God to work out the rest according to His will and plan. One day at a time, one step at a time, is His leading. Even blind folded we could trust Him and walk in safety, when our motive and desire is to be right, in His sight.

This morning He encouraged me by giving me Isiah 51 verses 1-6. " Listen to me you who o gave you birth. When I called him he was but one and I blessed him and made him many The Lord will surely comfort Zion and will look with compassion on all her ruins.He will make her desert like Eden and her waste land like the garden of the Lord. Joy and gladness will be found in her. Thanks giving and sound of singing.--- The law will go from me, my justice will become a light to the nations My righteousness draws near speedily. My salvation is on the way and my arm will pursue righteousness and who seek the Lord: Look at Abraham your father and to Sarah whbring justice to the nations."

Abraham was only one person but much came from his faithfulness. He was righteous. He was not perfect but he sought to obey and please God above everything else.

If the faithful few would remain faithful more could come through them. Even we a faithful few remain faithful,imagine what god can do through us!
" Heaven will vanish like smoke. The earth will wear out like a garment and it's inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last for ever. My righteousness will never fail." [Isiah 51:6]

What a great blessing!

It s needless to say that while praising God I decided to follow Him all the way and to pray for others to do the same.

No comments: